- Posting EVERY picture from your vacation/trip/day at the park/etc:
- You went to Hawaii? That's awesome! But is it really necessary to post an album with 600 pictures when some of them (most of them, actually!) aren't even good pics, IMO! lol Heed my advice - sift through them, pick the top 10, 20 if you really want, and post those! That's more than enough for us all to see what a wonderful time you had!
- Posting a status intended for someone that isn't even on Facebook:
- "Happy Birthday to my Great Great Aunt Gertrude" (who is 95 years old and doesn't even own a computer!). Do they really think she's going to be able to see those well wishes? Hate to burst your bubble but she most probably isn't!
- Spouses posting
love notesanything to each other, publicly:
- Maybe I'm just bitter because my husband isn't on Facebook ;) (officially that is, he does sign onto my profile during the day to see 'what's doing' lol), but is it necessary - when you're probably sitting next to each other in bed anyway - to write on each other's wall how much you love each other or how wonderful your spouse is?! This takes PDA to a whole other level!
- Facebook is full of too much information. Facebook basically IS too much information! We know where you are, when you're there, who you're with, why you're there, how many times you've used the restroom today ;) The one thing that I don't do is "check in" places...you don't need to know exactly where I am, right this second, do you? Sometimes too much is just TOO MUCH!